It’s the perfect time of year to show your loyal customers, clients and stakeholders how much you appreciate their business and support. Also, if you work in a large company, you should probably start thinking about planning your year-end function to ensure that it is a stress-free, smooth experience as possible. Dinner parties are a great way to give back to those that make the business a success, and we can cater to just about any idea you may have.
Here are five ways to spice up the evening and make it memorable:
- Dress Code. Pick a theme that sets a tone for your brand’s values. If sophistication is what you are all about, a Great Gatsby theme is a great choice, or if fun is central to your brand, how about a neon rave theme?
- The options are endless – live music, inspirational speakers and comedians are always a hit with the crowd. Juggling, flame throwing, contortionists and things symbolic of carnival life are also great for night-time events. We held “Amazing Chase” with Swissport that was a huge success – watch the video here. Fortunately, we can help should you request it ~ our long list of contacts and experience in the field will help you source exactly the right entertainment for your event.
- Probably the most important aspect of the night is the food and, as society becomes more health conscious, so too are diets. Make sure that you get a good idea of the spectrum of people you are catering for and choose your menu or buffet accordingly. We have a broad variety of delicious set menus as well as buffet options for you to safely keep your diners happy. View our banqueting packages here or tailor-make your own package online here.
- Brand Identity. Don’t forget to incorporate your branding into the evening – you wouldn’t want to miss out on any business opportunities. Organise take-home items of use for the table, some tastefully done stationery is a nice idea. Incorporate your brand colours into the stage and lighting for a strong brand association. Add your logo onto the seating chart and menus as well.
- Your guests will not be too pleased if they are unable to park in a safe place close to the venue, particularly at an evening event. At Birchwood, we take care of that with ample parking for your large group of guests near to your venue. We take this a step further with our onsite shuttle service. Accommodation is also available should your guests be unable to drive home – view our comfortable rooms here.
If we are getting your creative juices flowing with ideas, we will have you even more inspired when you look at The Boma, our unrivalled outdoor and indoor entertainment venue option. Offering delicious banqueting style meals and reminiscent sunsets next to a magnificent fountain, The Boma will definitely impress your guests! Call us today on (011) 897 0000.