Relax, do business! 


We take our contribution to the business tourism sector very seriously, which is why we welcome reviews and feedback on our 665 rooms and over 60 conferencing venues. Every year, we enter the Lilizela Tourism Awards to see how our offering fairs in the province and nationally, and we are proud to have received a Gauteng Lilizela Tourism Award in the Meetings, Exhibitions and Special Events (MESE) Category for the second year in a row!

In a glamorous awards evening held at the historic Constitution Hill in Braamfontein, the 2018 Gauteng Awards included speaker Makhukhu Mampuru, acting HOD for the Gauteng Department of Economic Development, and performances by singer Kelly Khumalo and musicians’ Kitchen Mess.

As an initiative of the National Department of Tourism and South African Tourism, the Lilizela Tourism Awards aim to recognise and reward individuals and businesses that make South Africa a tourism hotspot by highlighting the unique aspects on offer – our people, experiences and products.

The awards are consumer-based and 80% of the score comes from actual consumer reviews, the other 20% is judged by a specially selected adjudication panel in the industry.

As a finalist in the provincial awards, we will be representing Gauteng in the National Awards on 27 October at the Sandton Convention Centre. A big thank you to all those who took part in the voting process!

The end of the year is nearing and, if you haven’t thought about your corporate year-end event, find out how we can make your function memorable, affordable and stress free.

Request a quote with us!