Finding the right business conference and accommodation
facility as an event organizer is critical for the success of your event. There are several things you need to take into consideration when planning for your business meeting or even, which will make your event successful and memorable. Event organizers are tasked to put together an event which people will talk about for a long time and never forget.
Factors to Consider when Hiring a Conference and Accommodation Facility
- Capacity – You have to establish if the conference and accommodation facility in question has adequate space and room to cater for all your attendees.
- Accommodation – Find out if the Hotel will provide your guests with accommodation for the duration of the event, to prevent them from commuting to and from the hotel on a daily basis.
- Budget – Ensure that the conference and accommodation facilities both fit into your event budget.
- Conference Facilities – Investigate if the conference facility caters for all your business event needs. Check for things like high speed internet, video player, presentation screens, flip chart and so on.
- Location – Find out if the hotel is located near town, shops and other places that your guests may want to visit during their stay at the hotel.
Birchwood Hotel has world class and popular business conference
and accommodation facilities to suit any type of meeting or business event. If you’re looking for a location in South Africa to host your business event, then Birchwood Hotel has the right solution for you. Simply complete our Enquiry Form
and a member of the Birchwood Hotel staff will contact you shortly.
Currently rated by 0 people